Dr. Sandeep Singh, Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon
- Qualifications: MBBS, MS (Ortho), MRCS (Glasgow), MRCS(UK), FRCS¹ (Fellow in Primary and Revision Joint Replacement, London), Fellow Sports Injury (UK)
- Specialties: Orthopedics
- Location: CARE Super Specialty Hospital – Bhubaneswar
- Timing: -24*7
- Fee: ₹. 600
Dr. Sandeep Singh is a leading orthopedic doctor in Bhubaneswar specializing in elective and trauma surgeries relating to joint replacement and sports injuries. He has a wealth of experience and is the surgeon of choice for most of his patients who come to him from all over Odisha. He is frequently approached by patients with difficult problems and by ones who need revision surgery. From fracture management and hamstring repair to complex reconstructive surgery and unicompartmental knee replacements, Dr. Sandeep Singh, the best orthopedic doctor in Bhubaneswar has vast experience of 11 years in his clinical field.
Apart from this, he also provides a comprehensive, high-quality orthopedic solution to patients with sports injuries and lowers limb problems. Furthermore, Dr. Sandeep uses innovative surgical techniques such as robotic and arthroscopic (keyhole surgery) to help you recover faster with minimal trauma and pain. He aims to get his patients, either with a sporting injury or arthritis, back to full function as quickly as possible.
Dr. Sandeep Singh is respected and loved by his peers and patients for his dedication and professionalism, and they consider him the best orthopedic doctor in Bhubaneswar. To keep himself abreast with the latest technology, he attends various workshops on knee and hip arthroplasty. Also, he has published extensively in his field.
Dr. Sandeep Singh, the best orthopedic doctor in Bhubaneswar, is highly-qualified and has many degrees to his name.
- After completing his MBBS from BJ Medical College, Pune, he pursued MS – Orthopedics from Government Medical College and Guru Nanak Dev Hospital, Amritsar.
- During his residency, he gained immense experience by assisting in general and specialized orthopedic surgeries. He independently performed various orthopedic trauma surgeries.
- Further on, he did his MRCS at Royal College of Edinburgh.
- He is a Senior Fellow in lower limb sports surgery and robotic arthroplasty from London, UK. He trained under the renowned Prof. Fares Haddad.
- Dr. Sandeep Singh also did his Fellowship in revision hip training from Boston, UK.
Dr. Sandeep Singh, the best orthopedic doctor in Bhubaneswar, performs all types of knee surgery, including partial and full knee replacement, keyhole surgery, and ligament reconstruction.
- Previously, Dr. Sandeep Singh worked as an Assistant professor where he monitored postgraduate students and was responsible for managing the wards and casualty.
- After that, he was a consultant at Pgimer and Esic Model Hospital, New Delhi. Here, he also worked as an Assistant Professor and was directly involved in post-graduate students' teaching and training.
- Later, he worked as a specialty doctor at Pilgrim Hospital, Boston, Lincolnshire.
- On his return from the UK, he is presently working as a Head of the Department of Sports Injury and Rehabilitation and is a pioneer of fastrack join replacement in Care Super Specialty Hospital, Bhubaneswar.
- It is the only center in Odisha to offer partial knee replacement surgery where the patients start to walk 4 hours after the procedure.
In The News
- Dr. Sandeep Singh, the best orthopedic doctor in Bhubaneswar started a new department of sports injuries and rehabilitation which is the first of its kind in Odisha and eastern India.
- It is committed to providing world-class services for the advancement of sports.
- It is Inaugurated by some of the most reputed personalities like Naba Kishore Das, (health and family welfare minister), Dilip Tirkey, (former MP and Padamshree), Debashish Mohanty, (BCCI selector), Jasdeep Singh, (Group CEO of Care Hospitals), Gurrit Kaur, (COO, care Hospital)